Friday, March 03, 2006

TGIF

What a great day today!

I met some old AB coworkers for lunch at La Groceria in Cambridge. It was nice to see people that I'd lost touch with over the last year. Of course, I sat across from Ed - my favorite mass spectrometrist - who also acted as my chauffeur today.

The bruschetta was delicious. I had forgotten how good it is at La Groceria. Then I had the tortellini gorgonzola. I saved room for Toscanni's gelato - hazelnut and Kulfee (indian kheer-like: cardamom, almonds, and pistachios).

After work, it was another AB/Sciex event at John Harvard's in Framingham. Marvin hosted Mark and Kevin's going away bash and there was a great turn out. Again, nice to see so many friends all in one place.

We sure had a good time at AB.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I sure miss Cambridge and AB as well. Next time you go to La Groceria, be sure to get the Tiramisu, it is tops!! Then again, I miss Toscanini's ice cream as well. It was my favorite breakfast when I was at MIT!!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home